Saturday, May 19, 2012

Too cute to not post

I just wanted to share or remember this adorable moment. I don't think I laughed more in my life. It was a mixture of pride and seeing such an unfamiliar little boy. Grant is such a quiet, and calm boy, so for me, this just shed some light on how adorable he really is. Though most of what I caught that I thought was funny was in video, it is still really fun for me to remember. Hopefully I was able to catch just the right picture of his personality. For his end of the year school performance the whole 1st grade put on a show, and I have to say it was real heart warming. Having kids and being able to go to things like this is so fun. Sometimes you forget just how fun they can be when you are in the mundane of things. Just had to share!!
Gotta love this kid! Good job kiddo! He lost both of his teeth just days before his performance...which I might add totally made this so much more enjoyable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends