Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Miss Ainsley has arrived!

Our sweet little miss has finally graced us with her presence and we could not be more happy! Her and I's journey was a fun and exciting one!
On Tuesday February 26th 2013 I went in for my regular Dr.s appt. and the dr said nothing had changed as far as me dialating any further, he did however say that my blood pressure was a little too high for his comfort zone and suggested we head on over to the hospital to be induced. He was concerned about pre-clampsia. So....that is what we did! We were excited and scrambled back home (not before going to chic-fil-a to get Grant's coat he had left there and a delicious milk shake) to get things that we would need for the hospital, and find someone to watch Sydney. When we finally got back to the hospital it was about 1pm and they didn't waste any time getting me started (which I was still in shock that today was going to be the day we would finally meet her). I had been having contractions the past 2 nights before she came, so when they got me started on petocin, and then took me off while we waited for my epidural (which I might add AMAZING!!!!) my contractions continued, I was all on my own. They broke my water, and I went from a 4 to a 7 in 45 min. and a 7 to a 10 in 30 min. Fastest delivery ever, and for me it was the best delivery because there was no pain, I didn't even know when I had to push! It was great! Now.....for the sweet little miss, it was not so easy. Soon after my water had broke I believe... I think I had heard/felt a crack and a sharp pain in the nether regions, come to find out our little miss broke her collar bone and the nurse washing her up detected it. She also had some pretty severe bruising in her face which made her look like she wasn't getting enough air, when in fact she was. Her red blood cell count was considerably high also which gave her a really red look, and later caused her to be on the billy lights for 3 days and 4 days of lab work and needles. It was a really rough 1st week into this strange new world for her, I'm just so happy to be her mom and that I was able to love on her and maybe just maybe make it a little easier for her. So all this time I complained about how tough this pregnancy was....I'm sure she had just as a rough time coming into this world.

So that is our story, and we are so happy that she is finally here and 2 weeks later we can all relax and just enjoy each other. Olivia, Grant, and Sydney are just smitten with her....especially Grant. I can't get over how much he adores her, especially since he found out she was a girl he was so upset about it. I love it!!! Sydney is such a good little helper and is trying CONSTANTLY to "help". Olivia loves her to pieces also!

Here are the photos of my beautiful little sweet heart whom we just can't get enough of! Our family is complete with her in our lives!!

Getting ready to begin! The anticipation is killing me!

I don't remember if I was pretending or if those contractions were real....?

Definitely after I got my epidural....I was in a  happy place!!!

Dr. Watabe running from his office to the hospital where I was waiting at 10cm for him!

And she's here 7lbs. 13 oz, 201/2 inches long!! My biggest baby.....by 3 oz.

Dr. Watabe and my babe!

Finally a break. Relaxing under the heater.

Love at first sight. She is just the sweetest thing ever!

The kiddos got to watch her take a bath. 

Proud parents. You can see just how blonde her hair is in this photo! Adorable! Excited to have another blondie!

First family photo

I love all the wrinkles on these little feet.


Trying to find something....in the middle of the night. We were pretty tired.

I just love this picture of my beautiful girls

My Love My Own My Precious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends