Friday, January 4, 2013

Fall family photos

I don't care what anyone says, my kids are the cutest in this world.

Natural beauty

My handsome little stud

Such a little Diva, striking a pose

Our attempt at taking a jumping photo....we weren't too successful.

The views were amazing!!! I only wish we had come up just a little earlier to get more of the spectacular colors!

3 little monkeys swinging in the tree.

Saw a mama and her baby on our adventures.

Last family photo with out the new addition. Yay to families growing.

We are all so excited to have a new little sister and baby in the house!

My handsome boys. These boys are great! 

We took a trip up to American Fork Canyon to take some family pictures. They turned out very well for an amateur tree stump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends