Monday, May 23, 2011

Sparkle on Olivia!!!

I spent a good 2 months planning this party for Olivia to the exact T.  Being so far away from my beloved Hobby Lobby and the nearest craft store worth going to being a 1hr and 45 min. I chose to order all of her decorations online through Hobby lobby.....thank you hobby lobby for accommodating me in this time of need!!!  So needless to say, I had to be very precise to my every planning need, and then give myself plenty of time to get the stuff that I ordered.  Everything was hand made and then out come was a success.


We invited all the girls from her class, and lucky for me there were more girls than boys.  There was a grand total of 12 girls, and this party was off the hook!!  They decorated some t-shirts at the beginning while we waited for all the girls to show up.  When they were finished I gave them assigned little hair flowers showing them which station they would start off at.  The first station/ black hair flower station, they got their hair done and decorated some picture frames.  The light pink station was for nails and making tie flip flops, and the dark pink was make up and they got to make some bracelets. After the girls had their make over they put on a fashion show, and we took pictures to put in the picture frames that they had made.  We then had "dinner",cake, presents, and then ended with a huge dance party!  This party could not have been any better.



We had her family birthday party the night before.  She got some nice new clothes and a pair of shoes she has been asking for forever!  She is my little diva!


Instead of cake for her family party she got delicious banana splits!


My cute little 7yr old.  She is growing up so fast!


                                                                     Party favors








 
I love this girl!  Full of spunk and personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends